"LOVE helped me turn my anger and pain into something positive" - Sarah, LOVE (Québec) Youth Participant
LOVE (Québec) is for you, if:
- You are between the ages of 13-19
- You have experienced or witnessed emotional difficulties, discrimination, or other challenges
- You are interested in expressing yourself in creative ways
- You are ready to take the time required to learn about yourself and others
- You are willing to work towards LOVE’s leadership goals
The LOVE Alumni Circle is an online network for LOVE alumni and previous LOVE youth to continue to participate in LOVE activities and build friendships and relationships. The goal of the Alumni Circle is to create a safe space beyond their high school LOVE programs, in which alumni can continue to develop their emotional intelligence, artistic endeavors and social skills.
The Alumni Circle also invites LOVE alumni to take part in different LOVE alumni projects, such as the Ambassador Program and the LOVE Magazine, which will launch in 2023 ahead of LOVE’s 30th anniversary. Alumni can participate in it in any way they choose, through writing, photography, editing, or more. You can find more information about these initiatives here.